Enjoy 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner with Miele’s Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog. The Triflex HX1 is the brand’s first cordless handstick to offer 3 cordless options in 1. The Cat and Dog version also includes a BrilliantLight on the floorhead, HEPA lifetime filter and compact electrobrush for an even deeper clean..
Additional features of Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog compared with standard Triflex HX1:
- BrilliantLight on the floorhead helps seek out dust and dirt
- Features compact electrobrush which reliably removes hair and lint from carpets and upholstery. At 16cm wide, it’s also great for cleaning stairs or even the car
3 cordless options:
- Reach mode – for difficult spots such as cleaning under furniture or in the corners of rooms
- Comfort mode – for effortless deep cleaning of large areas
- Compact mode – for quick clean-ups around the home
All floor types
Move effortlessly from carpets to hard floors, thanks to the XXL electrobrush which enables the Triflex HX1 Pro to effortlessly adapts to all floor types.
You can charge the appliance with the PowerUnit in either the upper or lower position while it’s mounted on the wall. If you do not want to drill the wall bracket into the wall, you can simply plug the cable directly into the battery. Another option is to remove the battery from the vacuum cleaner to charge it.
Built using Vortex Technology to offer the same level of suction as strong as Miele’s most powerful corded vacuum series, the Complete C3.